8050 SW Pfaffle St. Suite 110, Tigard, OR 97223 (503) 619-1040 Business No. B14044
We are open for business under the State Guidelines March 23, 2020.
“Businesses that remain open must implement social distancing guidelines, keeping customers at least six feet apart.”
July 15th is the new April 15th for 2020, now is the perfect time to get organized and get your documents to us in advance before the new deadline. We are working diligently to complete returns, able to work from home to give you peace of mind, to know if you have a refund coming or need to plan in advance for payments due.
How To Exchange Documents to Start Your Return Options:
Option 1 Secure File Pro Portal: Access your own AccounTax of Oregon Portal from your computer.
- If you have not accessed your portal, call our office and we will send you a new activation link. Simply click on the link and create a password
- Save your password in a secure place, forgotten passwords require a re-set from our office
- Secure File Pro is easy to use. Please upload clear, legible and organized documents (not phone photos) saved from your computer.
- Follow the steps inside the portal, call if you need assistance.
Option 2 Mail in Documents: We have a secure, locked mail box that we check often.
Option 3 Drop-Off Documents:
- By appointment only, please call our office to schedule a time. Our phone will forward M-Sa 10-5.
- Please leave a message, your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- We do not have a document slot.
- Car-side: By appointment, we are doing car side document drop-off’s.
- We allow only one person in the front lobby at a time with 6’ distance. Please do not come if you have symptoms or have been exposed.
- Do not e-mail your sensitive information.
How To Exchange Signature Documents After Your Return is Ready
After your invoice has been paid, with a check or credit card by phone:
Option 1 Secure File Pro Portal:
- We will upload your tax return documents and signature documents for you to sign, return and upload to the portal, we receive notice that new documents are received.
- Inside the portal you may print or review your tax return prior to signing. If you have questions, call and we will schedule a phone appointment for you to discuss your return before you sign.
Ready to Sign and Return:
- Option 1 Printers: Print, sign, scan and upload through the portal.
- Option 2 Phone Photos: To accommodate those who do not have computers and printers, we will accept legible phone photos only of the following signature documents: 8879 (Permission to E-file), Account Transaction Summary and Engagement Letter.
- We will not accept documents that have shadows or are illegible. Ensure documents are not dark and are cropped to fit the document not other items in the photo, if not acceptable:
- Mail in
- Drop off
Returning your documents:
- We will add to your bill $10-$15 to cover the shipping cost to return your documents via USPS priority mail, which allows us to track the delivery of your package.
- You may arrange to pick up car side or lobby, by appointment only.
We are looking forward to serving you, and when this is over, we’re looking forward to seeing you.
Thank you for your patience and perseverance in working with us, stay healthy,
Your AccounTax of Oregon Inc. Team